(TV) New Member Intro

Hello TV personalitites ,

My name is Andy....and I am funky . No , really . I've placed one or two postings , stuff to do with Cheese . That's because my band is called The Cheesemakers and i've spoken briefly with both Keith & Phillip prior to making this intro . Keith has a copy of The Cheesemakers' current CD called 'It's Toasted' , hence my posting on Tom smoking Lucky Strikes ......phew..

Well , I'm from the north-east of England , am 31 and have been a Television fan for a good few years now . Not since the late 70's , I was still getting off on The Jam and The Specials then ( still am ) . First got Marquee Moon about 1987 ish .

I currently listen to The Dream's Dream 3 times before I go to work in the morning to give myself an enormous feeling of well-being . I've been doing this for 3 weeks now . Lovely .

Only just getting into Tom's solo work . Bought a couple of 12"ers and have just ordered The Millers Tale to begin with , so your current debate on the merits of his solo work is fascinating , thank you .

I work for an independent record store in the UK called Changes One .
http://www.changesone.co.uk
http://www.changestwo.co.uk

Worth a look , good value CDs , great postal rates . Check it out . Give me a shout if you're looking for anything elusive . Special orders are one of our big things . End of plug .

If you want to know more about my band , check out:
http://thecheesemakers.freeservers.com

I'm also on the Paul Weller list - Splinters .

You all sound like a good bunch of peeps and I'm looking forward to speaking with you .

Thanks for having me .

Andy .