Re: (TV) On Topic

I think it's funny that this thread is called "On Topic", and it's about Possum
Dixon! :^)

--Philip, who only has "Emergency About to End" on the SHOWGIRLS soundtrack,
which, honestly, he bought for the music, as it has an outtake from Bowie's
OUTSIDE (the original version of "I'm Afraid of Americans") and came out the
same day OUTSIDE did in the US (Sept. 26 1995 - and no, I don't remember a lot
of record release dates, but this was the height of my now-withered Bowie
fandom) and it's also got a great Siouxsie and the Banshees song called... ok
ok. I'm done. Goooooooo Television!