Re: (TV) OT: guitar spooge

"Russ Van Rooy" <russvr@blarg.net> wrote:
> The Byrds Rock ! They are one of my most favorite bands ( after TV of course
> ! ) . Question: I was considering getting one of those Danelectro's also .
> How are they for staying in tune ?

Pretty darn good!  I was expecting the thing to be pretty bad at staying
tuned, but it's held a tune closely for the past few days.  'Twas a
bargain, too - $249 at the Guitar Center, list is $399.  I got the groovy
retro bag to go with it, but passed on the little amps they were selling,
as my old Ampeg ReverbeRocket II does just fine.

There's a tune on Richard's new disk called Ain't It Time that should
sound great with a 12-string.  Anyone know of a Tom/Richard/TV tune
with a 12-string?  I don't...