Re: (TV) OT: guitar spooge

Larry Holt <larryh@birminghamchamber.com> wrote:
> Moon Palace off Luna's Penthouse has a wonderful 12 string solo by Tom! Man I am
> so jealous. How does it play? Neck-wise that is?

_Real_ nice.  It's just about the same width as a Strat, and it feels a
little thinner, though that might be because the back of the neck's
flatter than the Strat.

There was a Rickenbacker 6-string (sorry don't remember the model) there
that I tried - on sale for $1300! that I didn't like at all.  The neck
felt like a baseball bat, and the workmanship seemed poor.  I was so
disappointed!

I'll try to hunt down a copy of Moon Palace.  Thanks!