From: "Michael Olcsvary" <olcsvary@icehouse.net>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Odd Fenders/Willie Alexander
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:39:45 -0800

Ah, the Infliktors - I think I saw you play at the Rat once but damned if I
can remember the circumstances. I do remember Matthew from Reddy Teddy and
he did play with Richard both live and on his first solo album (fun fact:
Reddy Teddy's old manager, Maxanne from WBCN, was Richard's A&R person at
Elektra).