RE: (TV) CDs at the office? / Meltzer

Well, I work for a big American computer company with a reputation for
strict conformity (referred to in the UK satirical magazine Private Eye as
"The World's Worst Computer Company") so playing CDs in the office is
definitely NOT something we do. However a couple of weeks ago on Friday my
boss treated the whole team to his Lionel Ritchie greatest hits CD. Also,
while waiting to be connected to a helpdesk today I had to listen to a
Shania Twain track played over and over again through the telephone.
-Howard
ps Greg, I guess this could be considered to be a "pub update"