Re: (TV) CDs at the office?

At the office ...

The Soft Boys - TWO HALVES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
The Soft Boys - LIVE AT THE PORTLAND ARMS
The Sadies - PURE DIAMOND GOLD
Jello Biafra - BECOME THE MEDIA
v/a - JAI BABA (new 2CD compilation of Pete Townshend's "Meher Baba" albums).

The two Soft Boys CDs are taken from very nice MP3 encoding of the vinyl.
They've never been available on CD. If you want a copy, just say the word.

    -- Owen

PS: OK, and while I have Jello here, I haven't actually played it in the
office (just in the car). My boss' political leanings probably wouldn't sync
real well with Jello's. I'm thinking the "matter/anti-matter" concept from
Star Trek here ...

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Page On A Shadowy Web)

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
    -- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"