Re: (TV) CDs at the office? - Wayne Kramer

Eric - The Fairies are Larry Wallis (gtr), George Butler (drums), Andy
Colquhoun (bass) and Wayne Kramer (guitar and vocals) It is live and studio
from 74/78

Jeremy

yeah! to "greetings from LA", my preferred buckley sr.
record...
who's comprising the pink fairies on the "cocaine blues"?
& i'm assuming it's an older record?