(TV) Clearing the air...

>  i raised this point because i was
>verbally harrassed with requests for "pictures and
>measurements" when i joined a mailing list at one
>point, so i'm always nervous whenever someone calls my
>gender into reference.  (this probably means i should
>also change my e-tag soon...)
>
>anyway, just wanted to clear the air.
>
>--chelsea

Chelsea, Welcome to the list! What we REALLY want to know is whether or
not you have a copy of "Arrow" that you want to give away. We're a very
friendly bunch of fairly normal people who think that drums should be
played by human beings. Preferably Bill Ficca. I think everyone would
agree that your gender is your business and not ours. Hope you stick
around.

Keith