RE: (TV) archaeology of a fan

> Welcome to the list!  Neat site.  I'm not familiar
> at all with Abunai
> or the Green Pajamas.  How would you describe them?
i've been working on the green pjs site all week and i
don't know if i have anything else to say about them,
except that they're nifty...kind of like a boy version
of belly.  fairytale power pop.  chiming chords,
endearing, intense songs about waitresses, vampires,
emily bronte and other such things.  go listen to them
and revel in their loveliness.  abunai are a local
band who make psychedelic rock, with cinematic,
expansive melodies and a loping rhythm.  (does that
sound right, chris?)

> I think what Micah's saying is that _you_ might want
> to ask about the Fun Pack.
oh, okay.  what is the santa dog fun pack?  duh, me.

--chelsea