(TV) Knocking On Heavens Wall

Fun Pack - Got it yesterday, haven't listened yet but if Knockin... on the Last Time is, as you all say, better than the Blow Up version (can it be better???), I will definitely brainwash this guy with it. I will declare war. Guns&Roses are pathetic.

I'd gladly give up the one on The Blow-Up for a higher-fi version of the one from The Last Time.

OH NO! It all went wrong, with big expectations I put on the song as loud as I could through my internal PC-speaker. But...(!?!) I didn't find anything of the magic from the Blow Up version. It was really embarrasing. And of course my mate put on the G&R-version LOUD as hell. And that was not enough, he also downloaded a Jerry Garcia hippieversion and played that. Sorry, but it was all a big disappointment, in what way is this old Last Time version better??? Please explain!

I have to listen to both tomorrow and really analyze 'em.

Time to sleep (for me, not to most of you yet, I guess)