From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) archaeology of a fan
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 20:50:36 -0500

At 5:43 PM -0800 2/9/01, chelsea girl wrote:
    NOw you must ask the question: What is THIS Santa
 Dog Fun Pack?
oh, that's easy:

it's a jesus fetus that has no presents (presence?)
for the future.

Chelsea--

Welcome to the list!  Neat site.  I'm not familiar at all with Abunai
or the Green Pajamas.  How would you describe them?

I think what Micah's saying is that _you_ might want to ask about the
Fun Pack.  It's not an initiatory thing; it's more of a touchstone of
the community here.  It really is worth asking about.

Maybe Santa Dog himself has something to say about this?

Cheers,
Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard