Re: (TV) richard/syd/muses/whathaveyou

From: chelsea girl <pxe2000@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
CC: jh@brainiac.com
Subject: (TV) richard/syd/muses/whathaveyou
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 08:45:49 -0800 (PST)

> A personal fave of mine, one of my 5 favorite
> guitarists.
does anyone notice a serious coltrane influence with
richard?  they like the silence, both of 'em.

> Another fave who doesn't get enough recognition.  I
> loved her on "The Adventures of Pete & Pete"!
is anyone here familiar with the short story _dori
bangs_?  i would love to make that into a film with
syd as dori seda.

> Hey, a local band :)
ha!  i had no idea you were local (well, i'm in
boston).  have you (or anyone) heard "sunny border
blue_?  she's covering one of the songs from _harold &
maude_, which makes me so happy.

--chelsea

chelsea,
i had a bend in boston called the infliktors (mid to late 70's). it's a great town. there was a band called the boyz & also, the unnatural axe from chelsea. i don't think they're playing any more.do yor get the dirty water newsletter? and are you familiar with willie alexander. he's a true prince.
Lee
=====
chelsea the mod pixie*tugboat@channel1.com
       http://www.pixievision.com
"and if i was a word, would my letters number a hundred?
more likely coarse and vulnerable, one-syllable anglo-saxon." -- d. boon