Re: (TV) follow up..

"Russ Van Rooy" <russvr@blarg.net> wrote:
> Thanks ! I'll send Joe an email . Actually I come to this list from "sunny"
> Seattle  . Home to nerds and geeks (aeronautical and software), coffee
> jitters, flannel wearing ,
> tree hugging grunge meisters, and me ;-) ! - Russ

I still have a couple, and though I'm remiss in sending them to Dennis
(sorry!) I now have enough of a demand to spend a couple of hours
with the CD burner, printer and paper cutter :)

Anyone who wants a copy of Test Patterns, drop me a line off-list.
If you're wondering what the hell we're talking about:
http://tv.obbard.com/tribute/