From: Brian Young [mailto:raggedglory57@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2001 9:12 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Knock knock knocking

Per-

Great job on the comparison! Nice to hear your opinions.

Folks, I got into TV as a result of reading an article on Tom Verlaine in
the November 1979 issue of Musician magazine (Lester Bangs wrote the cover
story of that issue-on Brian Eno).  Is this article on the web anywhere, or
should I type it up and post it to the list?

Brian