Re: (TV) New files

Hey phil,
I can't get thru to that mark Bolan/TRex page. I was curious to yake a gander. has it folded up or epired?
Lee

From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) New files
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:13:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

If anyone is interested, I put two new MP3s up at http://tv.obbard.com/sounds/
tonight:

1. "Little Johnny Jewel (parts 1 and 2)" - this is the complete, unedited
version from the 12" Ork single from 1979. I had previously had an MP3 copy
from the DOUBLE EXPOSURE disc up there, but tonight I copied by own vinyl copy, which is in slightly better shape, and includes the first few seconds that are missing on DOUBLE EXPOSURE (you can hear the drum set clatter and the buzz of
the amps before the tracks starts - real hardcore TV fan stuff, I know, I
know...).

2. "Little Johnny Jewel (live)" - this is the live version of LJJ that appeared on the b-side of the same Ork single, and hasn't reappeared since. It's bootleg quality (does anyone know which show this is from? The sleeve doesn't say) but
quite a rarity and so I thought it would be interesting.

Enjoy,
Philip