(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #292

I have pretty big hands for a girl, but I don't have a lot of strength as far as guitar playing goes.  So while I find melodic (single note) playing pretty easy, playing chords is hard for me.  I have less problem playing fast than someone with small hands, but someone with strong average-size hands would probably have an easier time than me with chords.  So hand size alone is only one factor.  Apparently, the number of working fingers is not a determining factor either, Django Reinhardt had only three working fingers on his fretting hand...