Re: (TV) Tom Verlaine 1979 article-2nd try

I have a soft spot in my heart for Musician, it was there the only review my
old band every got
was printed, and a good one at that.
The Big Takeover is definitely written by a fan. Jack Rabid used to DJ on
Monday nights at Coney Island High, and
whenever he saw me in the club, he'd play at least one Television song for
me. :) What a guy!