From: secretX@webtv.net
To: TV@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Dreamtime Tour
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:16:14 -0800 (PST)

The show with Fleiger might have been a kind of audition to see how well
the guitars sounded together live. Tom found Rip (he's Rip now, not
Ripp, it's a long story) about a month before the Dreamtime tour, after
auditioning many guitarists. The Ritz show on that tour was spectacular,
lots of fanfare and celebrities backstage. Marshall Crenshaw opened. I
think Willie Mink DeVille opened for them on other shows.