Re: (TV) Ray's Right

> > > I shouldn't have kept the collection knowing they made him angry  and I
> > > shouldn't be angry that he took them away.

If Severin or Sioux tried to take away my Banshees bootlegs I
would clock 'em. Simple as that. It'd be their problem if they
couldn't deal with it. Fortunately they're normal in this respect and
don't have a problem.

Why shouldn't you have kept the collection? Isn't taking them away
theft? Sorry, but Tom comes across as a complete clown in this
instance. Hope you're reading too!

Cliff
"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm