RE: (TV) "ballet mecanique" looks so medieval!/ a little weepy

At 11:09 AM -0500 2/17/01, Joe Hartley wrote:
"Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@volpe.dot.gov> wrote:
For the other guitar wonks out there:  It looked like an old Jazzmaster
neck (it was pretty beat) bolted onto a Strat-style body devoid of finish.
The 3 pickups looked like Danelectro lipstick-tube pickups.  I know
Danelectro sells them as replacement units, but I don't know if
they were real Dannys or just similar-looking units.

Same guitar he used in Columbus. And anyone with the Funpack can hear the soundtrack to "They Caught the Ferry"--Track 7 of the Middle East show.

For anyone who wants to compare notes, I have some semi-detailed notes on Columbus (11/99) on one of my pages: http://mauricerickard.com/culture/music_listening_arch.html

Glad to hear they're still kickin' it out. It sounds like Boston was a _lot_ louder and possibly more spirited than Columbus!

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/