RE: (TV) "ballet mecanique" looks so medieval!/ a little weepy

some of the nostalgia may because, in many respects, Tom has wasted his
talents for the last decade.

-----Original Message-----
From: Casey, Leo J [mailto:CaseyL@volpe.dot.gov]
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2001 10:49 AM
To: 'tv@obbard.com'
Subject: RE: (TV) "ballet mecanique" looks so medieval!/ a little weepy

Seeing Tom again made me feel more than a little sad, and very nostalgic for
the younger Tom and his glory days---I guess part of my feeling was the
realization that , boy I must look old too(!), and the idea that one of the
few things I have in common with this great artist is that we're both
middle-aged men! Sorry for getting so personal and weepy on the list.