From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of Noah
Lopez
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 7:00 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) # of MM list menbers

Exactly...the only reason why this the lone remaining mailing
list for me is because it doesn't get so stuck in a groove. I
feel that we're all like-minded enough music fans (well...
except for the Grateful Dead!) that its interesting to see what's
going on in other people's music lives.

I'm still disappointed that Michael left. I really thought he
would have had so much to contribute that was non-Television
related, but he never picked up on threads that weren't in some
way related to the late 70s NY punk scene (okay, maybe he rarely
did, not never).

The End...?

Noah