Re: (TV) Double Exposure vs. ...

Richard Hell was too that proficient. Cool and thudding. Quine insists he is
the shit. And I agree, listening to the Voidoids. Also the way they play
Marquee Moon has a totally more primitive feel on Double Exposure, compared
to Fred Smith's version. Fred Smith is definitely the man for Tom Verlaine's
muse, but that's not saying that Richard Hell isn't an interesting player.
Different animal. Very funky and awkard, Richard was. Listen to the EP
version of Another World. Very proficient, I'd say. I'm listening to it
right now and it f-ing rocks. It's like Television playing 70's era Stones.
Also I think the two boots are the same versions.

Scott (US)