Re: (TV) Jaco

At 3:33 PM +0000 2/22/01, Eric Veillette wrote:
DISCLAIMER: I'm gonna talk about jazz here.

Yikes!  Wait, I've talked about jazz as much as anybody.

Secondly, I'm listening to _Jaco Pastorius_ right now. Does anybody know ever happened to him?

The official site http://www.jacopastorius.com/home.shtml doesn't cover his death in 1987, but this site does: http://www.duke.edu/~eao2/ending.html Tragic, but I don't recall that anyone was forcing him to do coke and act out all those years...

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/