Re: (TV) Sadly overlooked groups

"Andy Ferguson" <andy@cheesemaker.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> I sat next to the guitarist from Martha & The Muffins at school in Geography
> , but I can't remember his name or his face ! Anybody else have this kind of
> problem .

If I had a buck for every neuron that doesn't fire anymore...

Mark Gane?

Their album Danseparc is great.  Daniel Lanois produced and is credited
with, among other things, Treatments.  I've heard that one before...

There's a Jocelyn Lanois on bass - I wonder if there's a relation?
(Carl Finkel is credited with bass on Trance+Dance - dunno about EB.)

A great segue: King Crimson's "Frame By Frame" into M+M's "Several Styles
of Blond Girls Dancing" which goes into "Stumpy Meets the Firecracker
in Stencil Forest" by Happy the Man (if you can ever find it) which
could go on to Pink Floyd's "Several Species of Small, Furry Animals
Gathered In a Cave and Grooving With a Pict."  (www.eargazm.com)