RE: (TV) Help!

OK, you guys are starting to give me the creeps! I think I might add something
to the FAQ about "the trading of one's own children for fairly common audio
material is strictly prohibited..." Seriously, for everyone, please keep the
following in mind when discussing 'collectible' material on the list:

"While discussions regarding "collectible" tapes and other recordings are not
prohibited, unauthorized (bootleg) material may not be openly sold or traded
through the Marquee Moon Mailing List. "

This is from the List FAQ at http://tv.obbard.com/listfaq.html

Thanks,
Philip
Your Friendly Neighborhood List Admin