(TV) alldirect.com

Mike,

I hope you had good luck with ordering CDs on alldirect.com. I haven't
been getting all my e-mails because the California energy crisis has
caused my internet connection to break down. I stopped reading the
Marquee Moon list. It was taking up too much time (and a list member got
mad at me because I said Tom was "paranoid"). Recently I got an e-mail
from Richard Lloyd, who has a site now. He said Television are playing a
few shows soon, including NYC. I don't think I'll see them, unless they
play out West. Have you heard anything?

L.