Re: (TV) tom verlaine

Ouch, not a friendly review. Isn't this the show that was used for THE MILLER'S
TALE (I don't have the CD with me at work to verify)? June 1982?

Someone remind me; as I recall, a female backup singer had to be mixed out of
the MILLER'S TALE CD for legal reasons. Who was it? She is mentioned here:
"Half an hour or so through and a demure kind of Lydia Luncholite wandered
onstage to pout alongside Tom in what seemed to be a rather dewy-eyed Loft Mix
of Tom Petty?s and Stevie Nicks? ?Stop Draggin? My Heart Around?. (Petty and
Knickers were a good deal cuter)."

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

wracking my brain,
Philip