(TV) Quoting messages in your responses

Hi all,

As you know, some people receive the Marquee Moon Mailing List in "digest"
format. This essentially means that roughly once a day they receive a single
message that aggregates anywhere from 10-30 messages into a single long
message, rathering than receiving each message individually.

I've had a few requests from Digest members that we quote more conservatively
when replying to messages from other people. In other words, if someone sends a
30-line message to the list, and you want to comment or argue with 4 lines in
it, please only 'quote' (include) those four lines in your response - not the
entire 30.

This not only makes the Digest more manageable, but for non-Digest members it
helps to make everything more readable and understandable (since I know exactly
what you're responding to!)

Thanks for your help & consideration with this. Please let me know if there are
any questions or concerns.

--Philip, YFNLA