(TV) Verlaine Ebay madness returns

Yikes, a copy of COVER on CD - which isn't even out of print, as far as I know-
is going for $40 US with more than a day left in the auction!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1412375759

Meanwhile, the legitimately out-of-print and nicely done DREAMTIME reissue has
no bids, and can be bought for $4!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1412804900

A CD copy of THE WONDER is over $22 now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1413381010

...while FLASH LIGHT is unbid at $5:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1413382036

No, I'm not the seller (or related to the seller) of any of these... it just
amazes me that the albums I like more aren't being bid on, while the albums I
like less are hot items... maybe my girlfriend is right, and I DO have bad
taste in music.

--Philip