Re: (TV) Speaking of MOJO...

Nice to see. Mojo is terrific - they followed their Television piece last month
with a good piece on the Pixies (another fave of mine) this month.

I do indeed retract my statement about this month's MOJO. taking another look at it this morning at the newsstand, I saw that pixies piece. Very cool indeed. I just wish the mag didn't cost 13 bucks.

Anyways, I nearly spewed the water i was drinking when i read the following about the dolls on the top 100:

"DAVID JOHANSEN RECALLS THE DOLLS' FIRST album sessions with appropriate vagueness. "Ask a band their secret and nine times out of 10, they'll say, 'You see sir, we was drunk'," he vouchsafes."