From: Casey, Leo J [mailto:CaseyL@volpe.dot.gov]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 8:46 AM
To: 'tv@obbard.com'
Subject: (TV) Tower Records/lonely slots

Eric Veillette wrote: "As for Marquee Moon, I've noticed that the
"Television" tab at HMV and Tower has actually been filled up lately. Tower
had like ten copies of MM. Which hopefully will help turn someone else on to
TV."

I just came back from Tower Records in Boston (looking for soundtrack to
"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"--a definite 'must see'!)and noticed that as
usual Tower had nothing in the Television cd "band slot" and that even this
'lonely' slot was right next to 4-5 other consecutive empty slots.  Of
course, there's a one in a thousand chance they had zillions of
Television/Verlaine cds yesterday but they were quickly snatched up by
curious music fans----well er-- I can dream, can't I?

	Leo