RE: (TV) Chicago Dawgs and Za

Pizza - Thin Crust - Johns on Western (approx 3 miles
from Metro)
Chicago Styly Stuffed - Bacinos on Lincoln (maybe 1,5
mikes)
also rans - Eduardos (the only choice with whole wheat
crust)
O'Fame (more upscale thin crust)

Dawgs - Weiners Circle (ahnds down - and dont for get
the cheddar fries or deep-fried polish)

contact me off-list for other options
(possible the best moderate-priced sushi in the
Continental US is Matsuya, 2 blocks south of Metro - a
bold claim, but capable)

--- "Forster, Michael H." <michael.forster@unisys.com>