(TV) probably a wasted effort

Okay, I know this is a little over the top ,but I tend to be that kind of
guy sometimes. I could n't just let that person who reviewed Marquee Moon
get away with what she said without saying something, so I wrote her a quick
message. I don't advise that you do the same because she's likely getting an
ear full , I was relatively kind to her. Here's what I said:

"Hi Lise. I saw your review of the Televison record Marquee Moon on
Amazon.com. I am a rabid  Television fan . Maybe you *did* get a different
disc than what is normally shipped as Marquee Moon becuause what you
described cannot be Television. They have hooks galore - they are the best
guitar band since the Rolling Stones ( a large influence on them ). And
rhythm ! Listen to "Venus di Milo" or "Marquee Moon" - how can you say
there's no rhythm ? - For a bunch of white boys - that's rhythm ! Well, it's
a free world indeed and we all have our different perpectives. Please - give
this record another listen or two, I'm sure you'll get it if you do listen !
Respectfully, Russ Van Rooy "

The internet sure brings out the weirdest in people, myself included. I'll
let you all know if she replys . I have my doubts.
- Russ