RE: (TV) pretentious (however it is spelt)

I definetly meant Bryan.  I still love the Stones.  Yes their records aren't
what they once were but live they play great (IMHO) songs with gusto for
about 2 and a half hours.  Hell of a way to spend an evening if you ask me.
And the last record had at least five songs that I think stand up to most of
anything else that comes out these days.

Well, that's my opinion, and the opinion of 50000 a night.  (I hope that
didn't sound snotty, I didn't mean it to be, just trying to make my point

MikeF