Re: (TV) Rock Element

At 4:26 PM -0800 3/2/01, rayographique wrote:
the 're-activated' wire rocks harder than ever before,
a matter of some consternation on the idealCopy list
and they are all close to 50 (from one side or the
other)

You may not want to get me started on how much I love Wire. Anyone curious about the reunion shows can see a RealVideo streaming one at http://supersphere.com/ --from Wire, and from tons of other interesting bands.

NP: Tortoise, _Standards_ (_Really_ starting to grab me. I've played it about five times in a row this evening...)

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/