Re: (TV) I dont know I guess-Female vokes

I'm using a different browser here, kinda weird. Hope nothing gets hosed.

> > >Wow, what a guy-centric list.  What about people's lists of favorite
> > >female vocalists?

Flippin' through my LPs:
Laura Nyro - New York Tendaberry (anybody?)
also just about every 60's girl group, esp.  The Ronettes, The Shirelles and
the Shangri-La's
 I just listened to 'Lucky Numbers' by Lena Lovich - totally dig it.
Sylvia Fricker, Leslie Gore, Patti Smith, Joanie Baez (I call her Joanie),
The Shaggs, Kate Pierson
Tina Turner, Wendy O.Williams, Dusty Springfield, Marianne Faithful, Kim
Shattuck
and of course Nico.

--Gregg Luvox

http://home.earthlink.net/~murderedman