Re: (TV) dori lives! / DREAMTIME reissue

Only DREAMTIME was reissued by Infinite Zero, in 1994. As recently as last
year, overstock copies could be bought new from an online site; I also got the
first Gang of Four CD there, too.

As I recall, they eventually ran out of Verlaine CDs so I ditched the bookmark
- it was a company called something like "1220cd" or something. I'll see if I
can't dig it up, at least for the Gang of Four stuff.

The DREAMTIME reissue was nicely done - the sound was definitely louder
(mastering-wise), if not better, than the Japanese CD - but I am still annoyed
at how they shrunk the front and back cover graphics at the expense of the
"Infinite" logos. DREAMTIME has my favorite Television or Verlaine album cover
- I always through the back of DREAMTIME should be the back of MARQUEE MOON -
and I was glad to see Luna recycle the idea for PENTHOUSE. I agree that the
bonus tracks on DREAMTIME are pretty disposable.

--Philip, waiting for a FLASHLIGHT reissue with all of the b-sides from the
aborted 1986 album