From: Brian Young [mailto:raggedglory57@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 10:53 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) Chinese Connection

What a great frickin' movie.

I totally agree, and I was never into Kung Fu movies.  The thing about the
flying, mentioned in a previous post, did give me pause, too.  I was
wondering whether they were really making a claim to be able to fly if you
were a master in the martial arts.  Some people who meditate claim to be
able to levitate, so flying isn't so far from that.