(TV) urgh

Urgh! is great. The video, album and televised versions have some differents
songs. I sometimes see the (double)VHS at used video blowouts, especially
now that VHS is on the way out.  It also has Magazine, Dead Kennedys (not on
the LP,though), Gary Numan (Down In The Park sung from an electric
wheelchair), The Cramps (great clip), John Ottway, Klaus Nomi, Devo and
Fleshtones (at CBGB). No Humans, though.

Thanks for the Death Cab tip, I see they're playing at Spaceland tonight.

Favorite song on Dreamtime - "Mary Marie" especially that crescendo that
falls away and he sings "last night so cloudy ..."
yow
reading - Richard Meltzer - 'A Whore Like All The Rest'

Gregg Lopez