Re: (TV) Covers Records

Didn't the Dickies do a cover LP

Jeremy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 1:30 PM
Subject: (TV) Covers Records

I'm wondering if anybody can add any covers records to my list ... basically where a band or artist who usually writes their own songs puts out a covers record ... i'm excluding things like Yo La Tengos Fakebook, the Flamin' Groovies Jumpin' in the Night, Dion's 1968 LP, Johnny Cash's American Recordings 1/2/3 & the Cruel Sea's Rock n Roll Duds etc. etc. because there's original material on with the covers ...

The Covers Record – Cat Power

We Love You … of course we do – The Sacred Cowboys

Words & Music by Bob Dylan – The Hollies

Dylan – Bob Dylan

Good As I Been to You - Bob Dylan

World Gone Wrong – Bob Dylan

Copy Cats – Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin

The Spaghetti Incident – Guns n Roses

Satisfied Minds – The Walkabouts

The new one from the – The Blackeyed Susans

Bird on a Wire - Tim Hardin

Johnny Cash – American Recordings III

Kincking Against the Prics - The Bad  Seeds

Box of Birds - The Church

Wonderful World of the Wondermints – The Wondermints

Pinups – David Bowie

The Traffic Sound - The Traffic Sound

Acid Eaters – The Ramones

Sings Jacques Brel – Scott Walker

Beau Brummels ’66 – The Beau Brummels

The Sports Play Dylan (And Donovan) – The Sports

S.L.S.Q - The Aints

Renegades – Rage Against the Machine

Reflections of Ol Golden Eye – Ed Kuepper

The two albums of Serge Gainsbourg – Mick Harvey

Pussy Cats - Nilsson

Hot Ones - The Standells

McLemore Avenue - Booker T. & the MGs

Is Marc Almond's "Untitled" solo LP all covers?