Re: (TV) Covers Records (Sand html)

David Bowie - PIN UPS
Paul McCartney - BACK IN THE USSR and RUN DEVIL RUN (3 original songs, though)
John Lennon - ROCK 'N' ROLL

--Philip

--- christopher hollow <doughboy@netspace.net.au> wrote:

> I'm wondering if anybody can add any covers records to my list ... basically
> where a band or artist who usually writes their own songs puts out a covers
> record ...

=====
"The tax cuts will make the economy grow. As people do better, they start voting like Republicans, unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing." - Karl Rove, in the New Yorker, 2/19/01