(TV) Here we go again...Pontrelli's masterpiece of the week

Chameleons--Script of the Bridge

Probably the greatest record of the "New Wave."  Sadly, one of the least
known especially outside of England.  It exceeds the best of Echo and the
Furs.  Extremely intelligent lyrics.  Great guitar sound--TV fans take note.
A masterpiece from the '80's.  I am sure others on this list (Keith) can add
a point or two.  Unfortunately, in the States, it appears to be available as
an import only, but is well worth the $20.