RE: (TV) REQUEST FROM RICHARD

Good luck, Richard.

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Allison [mailto:keith@marquee.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 2:59 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) REQUEST FROM RICHARD

Hi all,

Rivhard has just asked me to post this:

"Dear Marquee Moon mailing list members:

While I am not a member of the list, I read it from time to time. I have
recently been made aware that some have been talking about taping both
my show in NY and the Television show in England.  While I can
appreciate the interest and fan support, I am against the taping of
these shows.  When you buy a ticket to a live show, you are entitled to
the enjoyment of that show and an aural memory. Your admission to a live
show does not entitle you to record and copy the show, even if you
believe it is only for yourself and even if it is only because you love
the music. Taping the show is a form of greed; it is a theft.  It is
illegal as well.  It is not permitted by either the venue or sanctioned
by the artists.  I personally often play unrecorded material and new
songs in my shows. I would hate to have to be concerned that
tapes of this material is getting out in recorded forms which I have no
control over. Please come to the shows.  Please leave your tape machines
behind.

Thank you,
Richard Lloyd "