Re: (TV) Dubious...

In a message dated 3/15/01 4:28:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michael.forster@unisys.com writes:

> Just for the sake of nothing at all The Final Cut is by far my least
>  favorite, I mean, BY FAR.  To me it predicts the tunelessness and monotony
>  find (for the most part) on RW's solo records.

Obviously, I disagree about THE FINAL CUT, but I definitely agree that it's
more along
the lines of Roger's solo albums (which I also like, so my preference for
FINAL CUT
probably makes loads of sense.

>  I'm certainly not putting anyone's opinion down, it's just a constant
source
>  of pleasure to me to hear the different opinions of everyone here.

Oh definitely. Differences are what makes this all fun. Of course, you're
wrong on this one, but that's OK. (JOKE!)

    -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
    -- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"