Re: (TV) REQUEST FROM RICHARD

I have recently been made aware that some have been talking about >taping both my show in NY and the Television show in England.

No, if the memory serves me well, it was not the case here. I think there were some of us on this side of the pond (me and Howard?) who SUGGESTED that someone of you listmembers who wanted COMPANY for the RL NY-show should bring a taperecorder. Can't speak for Howard but my comment was very much a joke, but with a lot of irony. (It would be our only chance to share the joy and fun with you living over there.) I respect Richard's request, but I don't know if I really understand it. I will not record anything myself anymore (that old Walkman gave up a long time ago), but to be honest, as long as I can't visit the shows myself I really wish that someone can make me feel just a little part of it. I really hope that Richard will be back here soon, it was a long time ago. In the first place I think of him as an LIVE artist, one more reason I wish there would be more tapes of his shows circulating, the records don't really capture that magic. Sorry, can't help it!