RE: (TV) Floyd/Mad Cow disease

--- "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> wrote:
> On the other hand I like some session work that Gilmore has done with Bryan
> Ferry (A Slave to Love abum), and didn't he play lead guitar on McCartney's
> Cavern gig/cd too?

Yes, and on "No More Lonely Nights", "We Got Married", and all of RUN DEVIL RUN
- my "I thought this was going to be terrible and ridiculed my girlfriend for
buying and now I keep the CD and play it constantly" winner for 2000...

> I do like the sound of Waters voice though, and agree with Phillip that
> sometimes the sound of the words appeals to me more than the words themselves
> (e.g. Bowie, Waters) , but I wouldn't include Verlaine here---I think his
> words usually have a lot to say.

Really? What is "Marquee Moon" or "Souvenir from a Dream" about, anyhow? Or
"Mr. Bingo"?!

--Philip