(TV) The Queen?

In message <001f01c0b62b$ecdf9ae0$b915883e@aferguso>, Andy Ferguson
<andy@cheesemaker.fsnet.co.uk> writes
>Hey Keith , did you KNOW the Queen when you lived in London ?
>
>Andy.

The Queen is Dead, (man).

>ps - in case anyone's thinking of any 'daft northerner in the smoke' jokes ,
>be wary - cos I'm a street wise hipster and have ploughed the streets of the
>capital on many an occasion !!! ha ha ;-)

Oh, and don't try ploughing the streets - it's a dead giveaway!

Andy, truth to tell, I'm a daft northerner misel, coming from t'wilds
o't Lake District. Many's the time as a schoolboy I hitched to Newcastle
after school and sneaked into Yates' Wine Lodge for a couple of illegal
pints and a plate of tripe before catching Led Zep, Wishbone Ash or
Stone The Crows at the City Hall. Anybody born south of Kendal is still
A Southerner to me, lad.