(TV) I'm the new guy

Hey,

Just heard about this list yesterday from my buddy who tells me a NYC show of Television and Patti Smith Group could be happening in the next few months.  In which case I'll have to get my butt up from Miami to that show!!

I've been a big fan of TV since I first saw them at CBGBs back in '76.  Unfortunately, haven't seen them or Verlaine since The Ritz in 80 or 81.

If anyone wants to discuss live collectables, etc., please contact me privately.

Thx,

Todd E